Monday, October 5, 2009

RJA #7b: Internet Research Tool Test

  • Resource searched: zakta.com
  • Keywords used: coaching AND positive reinforcement
  • Search strategies used (including operators and types of searches): Boolean search
  • Date of search: October 5, 2009
  • Number of hits: Unknown
  • Relevance of hits (on a scale of 1 to 5): 5. It was exactly along the lines of what my topic and what type of information would be relevant to my paper.

  • Resource searched: zakta.com
  • Keywords used: coach* AND philosophy AND success*
  • Search strategies used (including operators and types of searches): Boolean
  • Date of search: October 5, 2009
  • Number of hits: Unknown
  • Relevance of hits (on a scale of 1 to 5): 5. It lead me to a great example to fine coaching philosophies that will help me in my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment